1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp of baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup flour
2 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
3. Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and stir well to combine.
4. In a separate small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
5. Add to banana mixture and stir to combine.
6. Divide the batter in half, mix 1/4 cup of matcha latte oatmeal and 2 tsp matcha powder to one half and 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the other.
7. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter to each.
8. Scoop and swirl into a 9 x 5 loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes.
9. Let cool and enjoy! <3